Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Exhibitionist !

Posted by Picasa
The G.I. Joe action figure at our house has a new mission. I not exactly sure what it is but it requires him to be an exhibitionist. I walked into K.'s room yesterday evening and found his action figure posed buck-naked in the bedroom window. I laughed so hard I had to sit down. (at least it wasn't the four year old posing in the window). I called my husband to come look. We were laughing so hard we could hardly stop. We decided to get a picture. Not sure what K. had in mind but it was good for a laugh. Hopefully G.I. Joe is small enough that not many neighbors or passing cars got a good look. They might wonder about my children?!:) Rest assured readers that G.I. Joe completed whatever mission he was on and is now (fully clothed) resting peacefully in his barracks.

3 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

That is SO funny!!!

Michelle said...

This made me LAUGH!!!

Unknown said...

The neighbors are probably just hoping that you don't see what their kids put up in the windows. :D