Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall is here!


Even though the calander says that the Fall Equinox is still a week a way Mother Nature in our area has another idea. Driving down our street today I noticed the first trees beginning to change to reds and yellows. How exciting. I love Fall. I love the crisp morning temperatures. The bright colored leaves and the beauty of the vibrant fall flowers. I love to hear the the sound of crunching leaves under foot and the call of the geese over head as they migrate south. It makes me very excited for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Next week I get to go on a field trip with K.'s preschool class to our local apple orchard. I can't wait to taste those sweet juicy apples. Fall is such a great time of year.

1 comment:

Janus said...

I couldn't agree more!!!

Janus