Friday, September 12, 2008

Birthday!

Today is Del's birthday. I took him out for breakfast since the kids were in school. We had a really nice time - we seldomly get to go anywhere just the two of us. :) After K. got home from preschool he and I baked a cake. K. is my kitchen helper he loves to stir in all the ingredients. Momentarily he will help me make homemade chocolate frosting for the cake - YUMMY!!:). Then I guess the kids and I need to dig out Del's birthday presents - he's as bad as the my two children - he keeps wanting to know when he get's to have his birthday presents. Since he knows what he is getting he has been waiting all day to "play" with his new toy. Then tonight we will have cake and ice cream. Hope you had a great B-day Del.

2 comments:

Janus said...

Grant is the same way, only I can never surprise him. He always knows what he is getting. The element of surprise is gone when it comes to Grant. This only deepens my conviction to 'try harder' to surprise him. BTW, Happy Birthday, Delmer!! Hope your day is great!!

DeGooyer Family said...

Hope he had a nice birthday!