Friday, September 19, 2008

My Ducks !?!

Don't I look cute in my goggles?!

Hey, Mom, don't worry I have this floaty thing!!!

I've got my goggles and I'm ready to go!

I love the water!!!



The boys are both in swimming lessons. They really love the water. J and K go with their dad every Tuesday and Thursday to take lessons. They have a great time and are learning to swim well. This last summer J had learned to swim well enough that he was invited to join the local kids public swim team. Unfortunately we were gone so much at the first of the summer that this wasn't possible. Maybe next year though. I think he will have a great time. As for K he has gotten good enough that he doesn't have any concerns about jumping in - although he still use a flotation device to keep him from sinking.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: