Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lunch with J!

Tuesday I had the rare opportunity to have lunch with J by himself. It was so fun. The school had a birthday table for all the students who had birthdays in August and September. The parents of these students got to go and have lunch with their child. Del was home that day and he watched K so I got to share lunch with J. We had a very nice time. Can't say school lunch has changed much since I was in elementary school. But the company was great. It is nice to periodically have one on one time with each of my children. I learn some fun and interesting things about what they are doing that they don't always share with the whole family around. It was a great way to spend 30 minutes of my day. (And bonus K got to spend some one on one time with his dad.) =)

No comments: