Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dec. Unwrapped - Part 2 - A Visit from St. Nick

 

 

 


That Friday evening after the boys' school program we had our church Christmas get together. We had a nice meal, carols, stories, crafts for the kids and a visit with Santa - who made a special trip to our neck of the woods. The boys had a fun time sitting on his lap and sharing Christmas wishes. But I felt a little sad too. I think it might be one of the last pictures of J.D. participating in this activity - one day soon he will figure it out and some of that magic for this part of Christmas will be lost. But if he holds onto the true meaning of Christmas then I think I can handle him growing up a bit more. But I'm not going to rush it - I'll let him keep the magic as long as I can. Despite my Mommy moment, we had a great time!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: