Saturday, November 23, 2013

Major Announcement from the "B" Family Buzz!!!!







Remember this Photo from last Christmas? - We had a visitor whom we hoped would get to stay for a little while!!!
 


Let me introduce you to Little Miss A - Isn't she beautiful?
 



She got to stay - for a little while! :)  And guess what we spent today doing?  Let me introduce you to my daughter - Little Miss A!!!!





We Spent today in court (the only time I want too!). Finalizing Little Miss A's Adoption. We are so thrilled to have her in our family!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so happy for you. I so love that your family is growing and your dreams are coming true. Miss and love you guys. She is so adorable. Congrats@

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations. She is so beautiful! What a blessing you will each be to for each other. Love and miss you!

Sheila said...

Fantastic!! :-)

DeGooyer Family said...

Ann Michelle and family - I am SO SO SO excited for you!!! Just got your card in the mail. Wish I could give you a BIG hug!!!!