Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weather - Wind or Lightning!?!?!?






Last night we had a fairly violent storm go through our neighborhood (not as violent as Kansas or Oklahoma). But plenty of action. This morning brought pictures of leaves, twigs, branches and even entire trees down. I took these pictures of a tree that is roughly a half a block down the street from our house. The limb itself has already been picked up and turned into mulch by our city workers. But you can see where the damage is. I'm not sure if it was wind or lightning - maybe both- but either way the tree was on the losing end -ouch!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't see any of the pictures - is that a problem with my computer, or is anyone else having trouble, too?

Janus said...

I'm having trouble, too

Ann Michelle said...

Sorry guys! :( Don't know what happened to the pictures - they should be there now!!:)